This site is offered by Acesis S.r.l. that has created it for informative and service purposes for its users.
When you navigate in our websites, we will not gather any personal information about you, unless you freely provide it.
In case you freely provide your personal data, this will be treated with utmost confidentiality, in compliance with privacy policies and with the Law on Privacy.
By using this site, you accept without any exception or reserve, the following general user conditions.
Intellectual property, Copiright
The pages of this site are protected by copyright. In particular, according to law 633/1941 (Copyright law), the content of this site is protected against duplications, translations, introduction or transformation into other media, including the introduction or transformation with electronic means. The reproduction and business exploitation of all or part of the content of this site are allowed only with the written approval of Acesis S.r.l. Both content and structure of the website are protected by copyright. In particular, the duplication of information or data, the use of texts or part of them or images contained in the website (except for images used for printing), is allowed only with the written approval of Acesis S.r.l. According to art. 1 of law 633/1941, even images are protected by copyright.
The publication and reproduction right of these drawings belong to Acesis S.r.l. The copyright on drawings remains in effect also for drawings which are automatically or manually added to an archive.
The photographs destined to print can be used by the press only for editorial purposes.
The names of the products on this website are registered trademarks and they are protected by the trademark law (R.D. 929/1942 and subsequent modifications) and by laws on illicit competition.
Exlusion of liability, Website of third parties
1. This website may contain links to other sites which do not belong to Acesis S.r.l. It is specified that the content of these websites cannot be controlled and therefore Acesis S.r.l. will not be liable for the consequences deriving from using said sites. It is agreed that the link does not offer any guarantee by Acesis S.r.l. with regards to the content of these sites to which reference is made, with the only purpose to facilitate your navigation in internet. In particular Acesis S.r.l. is not liable for any violation of law or third party’s rights, deriving from the content of the mentioned sites.
2. Only third parties who own these sites to which a link is offered on Acesis S.r.l. website, will be liable for the content of said sites.
3. Acesis S.r.l. is not liable for any violation of copyright, trademark or privacy right derived from accessing a site connected to this one.
Exlusion of liability
Acesis S.r.l. does its best to keep its website free of viruses.
In any case, it is not able to ensure that lack of viruses. For this reason, we recommend you the utmost care to ensure proper protection against viruses, by installing anti-virus programs on your PC.
Acesis S.r.l. does not give any warranty on the absence of errors or availability of the services offered on this website.
According to art. 13 of L.D. no. 196/2003 “Code on personal data protection”, we indicate some information relative to the collection of personal data online.
Person in charge of data handling:
The person in charge of handling data is Acesis S.r.l. The person in charge is not liable for possible compilation errors or errors due to the improper introduction of the aforesaid data in the electronic archives.
The users’ data is stored in secure electronic archives and is not released, diffused or disclosed to third parties, except to the extent and for the purposes indicated in this statement. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illicit or improper uses and accesses to non authorised subjects.
Purpose of the treatment:
The personal information provided by him shall be required to manage the accreditation services and all activities related to the event and/or accessory. In particular, such data may be provided to exhibitors and partners that they can use for communication activities, promotion and organization of meetings. Given the characteristics of the event and the professional qualification of the persons seeking accreditation the consent to data processing for the purposes mentioned above is required.
According to art. 7 of L.D. no. 196/2003, the subjects to which personal data refers can obtain the following at any time:
- confirmation about the existence of the same data;
- know the content and origin;
- check accuracy and ask integration or updating;
- ask rectification.
According to the same article, users have the right to:
- ask cancellation;
- transform data in anonymous form;
- block data treated in violation of laws;
- oppose to handling in any case for legitimate reasons.
To exercise the rights in object, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.